Proposable guides users through the whole process, from creating a proposal to e-signing it with a customer. It’s a straightforward tool for teams who want to keep track of their sales material. Since you’re here, you probably have your reasons to look for a better option. Get to know five Proposable alternatives that will simplify your proposal workflow and support your sales in other ways.
Proposable alternatives with a better value for the price
Crafting proposals doesn’t have to be tedious. Proposable aids users with a drag & drop builder and a collection of proposal templates. Thanks to these features, salespeople can save time creating materials and focus on the deals behind them. After sending a document, Proposable collects data about how the recipient interacts with it. The last step is to sign it electronically and accept a payment, which is possible with Stripe.
While Proposable can take good care of your proposal funnel, you might be looking for software with a better value for the price. Let’s say you want to follow up with prospects more effectively. Notifications about each opening of a proposal can help you identify the best moment for a contact. However, automated email sequences could boost your sales even better.
If you’re on a budget, an alternative to Proposable with more features will go a long way towards improving your sales enablement ROI. Here are a few reasons why the app is not for everyone:
- Proposable doesn’t allow you to send emails in bulk. It’s not a problem for small businesses, but if you’re looking to scale, you might benefit from automating more extensive campaigns.
- The tool won’t help you move deals all that faster since it lacks auto-reminders and automated follow-ups.
- User reviews point out that the proposal editor could be more flexible and intuitive, and some reviewers were not satisfied with the quality of graphics produced in the software.
- If you use another document generation tool and are more interested in tracking your proposals, Proposable will seem costly for the number of features.
So what are good Proposable alternatives? Let’s compare it to 5 tools that might work better for your business.
Unlike Proposable, Sellizer focuses on delivering, tracking, and following up on proposals rather than creating them. However, it does allow you to quickly replace the recipient’s data in a file and send it to a different person. Keep using your favorite tool to craft enticing sales documents and make sure they reach the right people.
Send your files as attachments or transform them into online pages with your own branding. All the recipient needs to do is click on your link and conveniently view the proposal on any device.
If you’re after monitoring your proposals and scoring leads based on how they interact with your files, Sellizer is a potent alternative to Proposable. It will provide you with the same kind of data – who views your files and which sections are the most engaging to them – and help you make good use of that information. AI will evaluate the likelihood of winning each sale.
Automate your email sequences and control the progress of each deal
Other Proposable alternatives can help you with document generation. Sellizer, on the other hand, will let you automate an email sequence that will turn prospects into customers. Start with a personalized message to go with your proposal, then set a series of follow-ups based on the rules you want.
Want to send emails in bulk? It won’t be a problem with Sellizer, and you can rest assured that they won’t end up in the SPAM folder. If your customers are in a different timezone, no worries – you’ll be able to schedule your emails freely.
Knowing each recipient’s level of interest, you’ll be able to take action relying on data instead of guesses. Like Proposable, Sellizer will notify you with email and SMS whenever a prospect opens your proposal. In addition, it will help you control the progress of each deal. How can you do that?
- Automatically categorize your proposals based on the likelihood of winning the deal.
- Sort your documents with advanced filters and see what happened to each of them.
- Manage your contacts and keep track of who requires your attention.
- Archive your communication with a company and individual contacts representing it.
- Mark the status of each deal (“In progress,” “Won,” or “Lost”) as it progresses.
Sellizer vs. Proposable – comparison
Is Sellizer the Proposable alternative you’re looking for? Find out by comparing the tools’ features (in similar plans) below.
Would you like to see how Sellizer works in practice?
PandaDoc is a strong competitor of Proposable. It “takes the work out of document workflow,” which means users can easily create, send, and e-sign documents. Apart from proposals, PandaDoc will help you craft quotes, contracts, and forms. Pre-built templates speed up the process, and pulling data from your CRM keeps your content personalized.
Unlike Proposable, PandaDoc helps drive urgency with auto-reminders and allows for content locking if you need it. It also has more integrations overall, not only with CRM but also with payment systems, productivity tools, and storage platforms.
PandaDoc tracks how your documents are viewed and notifies you when they’re opened in a similar way to other Proposable alternatives,
A summary of PandaDoc’s features:
- Helps create interactive sales documents, including proposals, quotes, and contracts with legally binding e-signatures.
- Allows users to collaborate on documents with internal and external reviewers and mark them as approved by each party.
- Stores all documents in a convenient content library with reminders to follow up.
- Pulls data from your CRM so you can prepare a new version of your document for each sender in just a few clicks.
- Allows you to upload your own templates and sections so you can effortlessly add them to future documents.
Read also: PandaDoc and Sellizer compared.
Proposify is a proposal tool that focuses on the closing stage of the sales process. It simplifies complex proposal workflows and eliminates inconsistency across documents. With this app, you’ll move each deal to the end without making costly mistakes or unprofessional first impressions.
What makes Proposify a great alternative to Proposable? It will help you dominate your deals by storing pre-approved templates, assigning unique roles and permissions to team members, defining your approval workflow, and syncing data with your CRM.
Similarly to Proposable, Proposify gives you insights into prospects’ interactions with your files. On top of that, it will help you make accurate sales forecasts by understanding what happens in your pipeline.
A summary of what Proposify does:
- Stores your content, helps you create impressive proposals, and protects your documents from inconsistencies.
- Tracks metrics that will help you understand and improve your sales process over time.
- Makes it easy to close a deal with interactive pricing, e-signatures, and personalized links.
This Proposable alternative will make your proposals stand out by turning them into clean and responsive web pages. Qwilr improves customer experience and helps businesses scale their sales processes without spending more time crafting documents. Dynamic pricing lets buyers decide on a purchase without emailing back and forth with a sales rep.
Qwilr will give you more creative freedom than Proposable. How about embedding an ROI calculator in your proposal to make it irresistible? Or maybe you’d like to greet the recipient with a personalized video? Surprise your prospects with personal touches to close deals faster.
Like Proposable, Qwilr will tell you when the recipient opens your proposal and show you detailed viewing analytics. You can also integrate the app with leading CRMs and accounting software.
A summary of Qwilr’s capabilities:
- Lets users create professional-looking, mobile-responsive proposals using templates, building blocks, and an intuitive editor.
- Generates your proposals as web pages so you can make them interactive and impress buyers with embedded media.
- Tracks and analyzes proposals, so you know what works instead of guessing.
- Makes it easy for customers to choose a pricing package, e-sign, and pay without contacting a salesperson.
DocSend is a platform where you can manage your documents, send them as links, and track how they perform. It’s more secure and practical than traditional attachments – you can even update a file after emailing it, and the recipient will see the latest version.
Attachment tracking in DocSend works similarly to Proposable, and it’s not limited to PDFs. You can convert Powerpoint and Keynote files into DocSend links, too. Then, close deals in a breeze with intuitive eSignatures.
Contrary to Proposable, DocSend doesn’t have a built-in document creator. It focuses on the secure sharing of files and their analytics. What’s interesting, it allows you to create a virtual data room with permissions and passcodes.
A summary of what you can do with DocSend:
- Share files and know when they’re opened and how they’re viewed (including the viewer’s location and whether they forwarded the file).
- Export information about document visits to CSV.
- Use mail merge links to track the engagement of every recipient with a single link.
- Create signable documents with custom fields
- Create unlimited data rooms and invite collaborators.
Read also: DocSend and Sellizer compared.
Are you looking for a Proposable alternative with a built-in document editor? Better Proposals will do the job. It’s a great time-saver for those who create a lot of sales material. The app has a collection of customizable proposal templates. What’s more, it enables e-signatures and online payments.
Knowing when each file is opened, you’ll be able to follow up at the right moment and move the deal to a close. Better Proposals will also let your clients sign the proposal and pay you directly from the link you send them.
Unlike Proposable, this tool doesn’t allow users to collaborate on documents or create approval workflows. However, it can be integrated with project management software to help you with that.
A summary of what Better Proposals can help you with:
- Creating professional-looking proposals in just a few minutes with pre-built or custom templates.
- Closing the deal instantly with legally binding e-signatures and payment integrations.
- Tracking proposals to pinpoint the best time for a follow-up.
- Managing your sales pipeline.
Read also: Better Proposals and Sellizer compared.
ClientPoint is not only about proposals. It will help you share materials and schedule meetings with each of your prospects, customers, and partners. Create private relationship portals to nurture leads, close deals, and serve your clients better. As a Proposable alternative, the tool allows you to create and send sales content, including proposals.
Using ready templates and elements, users can quickly build documents – proposals, decks, brochures; you name it. Then, they can store and share all the materials relevant to each prospect in a private workspace.
The tool also analyzes how the recipients engage with your files, making it an adequate alternative to Proposable. It’s a more expensive solution, but if you have the budget, all the relationship-building features are certainly worth it.
A summary of what ClientPoint does:
- Helps you create documents such as proposals, RFPs, and sales decks.
- Contains all relevant content in business relationship workspaces dedicated to each customer.
- Gives you real-time updates on viewing activity so that you can plan the next step.
- Lets you close the deal with e-signatures.
- Helps you maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and partners.
QorusDocs is proposal management software geared towards medium-sized businesses and enterprises. It enables sales teams to quickly craft accurate responses to RFPs and well-designed proposals using pre-approved, branded content.
Users can automate proposal generation thanks to AI that suggests content based on the engagement rate, besides collaborating on documents. These include RFP responses, proposals, security questionnaires, and statements of work.
With access to viewing analytics, it’s easier to follow up with prospects at the right moment and keep your communication relevant.
A summary of what you can do with QorusDocs:
- Create and automate effective sales content.
- Collaborate on documents within Word, PowerPoint, or Outlook.
- Securely share proposals and gain insights into prospect engagement.
Is your company focused on growth? If so, RFP software like Loopio might be the alternative to Proposable that you’re looking for. Instead of searching manually for answers to your prospects’ questions, you’ll be able to pull them automatically from previous files. With automated RFP responses, you can close deals faster.
Contrary to Proposable, Loopio focuses on RFP responses. Other possible uses include security questionnaires and due diligence questionnaires. In the tool, you can collaborate on projects with your colleagues and store them in a library for future use.
Users enjoy the ability to customize categories and automatically detect duplicates. It’s also easy to keep content up-to-date, thanks to Loopio’s freshness score.
A summary of Loopio’s features:
- A content library where you can intelligently curate your data with stacks, tags, and more.
- Collaborating on RFP responses and sharing content between users.
- Automatically finding answers to questions if you’ve answered them before.
- Storing attachments (e.g., images and PDFs) to use for future proposals.
- Keeping track of which content needs an update.
Unlike the other Proposable alternatives we’ve mentioned, DealHub is mostly about quotes and contracts. However, it also enables users to quickly compile business proposals with personalized content. Control every stage of your sales process in one revenue platform – after signing contracts, you can manage subscriptions and upsells from there, too.
With DealHub, you can automate document generation using templates, dynamic content, and data from your CRM. Possibilities include proposals, pricing quotes, order forms, agreements, and more. Impress your prospects with an ROI calculator or case study within your document.
A summary of what DealHub allows you to do:
- Manage sales opportunities and automate the production of sales collaterals.
- Deliver professional-looking proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Sync data with your CRM to keep track of your deals and improve your sales process.
- Manage subscriptions, renewals, and recurring billings, among other things.
Test Proposable alternatives and find the best solution for your business
Now you know the best alternatives to Proposable. Many of them have free trials, so you can test them without paying a penny. Others are tried-and-tested solutions that have helped renowned companies grow their revenue. Would you include any other tools on the list? Let us know in the comments!